As SAHA EXPO, our most important priority is the health of our exhibitors and visitors.Before the Exhibition, our preparations continue without slowing down with the support of technology.
Infrared Thermal Thermometer
- Face Recognition Feature at Exhibition Entrances
- Detection of Mask Use
- Spraying Disinfectant With Sensor
- Directing the Person with Voice Command
- Non-contact disinfectant units at all entrances and at each stand
- HES code query of exhibitors, visitors and Exhibition attendants at the entrance to the exhibition
- All entrances and exits of the exhibition area are arranged with one-way roundtrip signs on the floor in a way that prevents people from contacting each other.
- Limit the number of people in the exhibition area, including participants, officials and visitors, to one person per ten (10) square meters
- Stand designs and distances are designed and implemented with a distance of 3 meters as stipulated by the Ministry of Health
- Obligation to wear masks for exhibitors, attendants and visitors at the entrance to the exhibition area and during their stay in the exhibition area.
- Placing signs showing the social distance rule on the floor in the entire exhibition area and in front of each stand.
- Exhibitors, visitors and officials who show signs of illness and illness and who need to be in isolation are not allowed to be admitted to the exhibition area.
- Considering the warnings about restaurants, cafeterias and canteens in the Outbreak Management and Working Guide prepared by the Ministry of Health