The second edition of the biannual SAHA EXPO Defence & Aerospace Hybrid Exhibition; SAHA EXPO Defence & Aerospace Physical Exhibition and SAHA EXPO Defence and Aerospace Virtual Exhibition, organized by SAHA Istanbul Defence & Aerospace Cluster Association, will take place between 10-13 November 2021 at Istanbul Expo Center and between 15 November 2021 – 15 February 2022 online.
Both exhibitions occupy a distinguished position in the global defence and aerospace exhibitions area. The international hybrid exhibition is supported by the Republic of Turkey Ministry of National Defence, Ministry of Interior, Ministry of Industry and Technology, Ministry of Trade, and Presidency of Defence Industries (SSB).
The second edition of SAHA EXPO Defence & Aerospace Physical Exhibition, with over 600 exhibitors, showcasing the latest technologies from 25 countries, in a 40.000 Sqm area, will bring all the players including;
- hosted international official delegation from the United States, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, and Asia,
- suppliers of industrial inputs,
- suppliers of components, subsystems, systems, and platforms,
- designers of the industry,
- research and training institutes,
- industrial associations,
- technical cooperation agencies,
- other stakeholders from the world, in Defence, Aviation, Naval and Space industries with trending technologies and the latest capabilities