The SAHA EXPO Defense and Aerospace Exhibition will be held at Istanbul Exhibition Centre in Yeşilköy, Istanbul, between October 25-28, 2022 under the management of SAHA Istanbul Defense and Aerospace Cluster Association, by SAHA EXPO Exhibition Services Inc.
SAHA EXPO 2022 Exhibition, which is the world’s first hybrid 3D defense industry exhibition, will take place in 6 exhibition halls of Istanbul Expo Centre on an area of 60.000 m2, enabling participants to attend the live events to connect with current and potential business partners, key contacts and suppliers. Afterwards, it will continue to be at the service of participants and visitors for a period of three months as a virtual exhibition.
A wide range of participants such as national and international delegations, defense ministers, senior procurement staff, contractors/OEM, system integrators, SME’s, industry professionals, subcontractors, major manufacturers, service providers, suppliers, universities and media will be attending this exhibition.
During the exhibition; intensive B2B meetings will be held between major platform manufacturers and other participating businesses that provide systems, subsystems, components and parts, G2B meetings between delegations and participating businesses, and G2G meetings between Turkish civil and military authorities and international delegations. In addition, international panels, company product/project presentations and signing ceremonies will be held during the exhibition.
The third edition of SAHA EXPO Defence & Aerospace Physical Exhibition, with over 600 exhibitors, showcasing the latest technologies from 25 countries will bring all the players including;
- hosted international official delegation from the United States, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, and Asia,
- suppliers of industrial inputs,
- suppliers of components, subsystems, systems, and platforms,
- designers of the industry,
- research and training institutes,
- industrial associations,
- technical cooperation agencies,
- other stakeholders from the world, in Defence, Aviation, Naval and Space industries with trending technologies and the latest capabilities